Friday, March 4, 2011

Blog #4 Continued

Through some more research I am sort of finding inspiration in different places, so I felt like I should update so my final doesn't seem completely random. I am still working with the overall big idea of uncertainty, with a focus on age. However, as I have been working on my project I feel like I am also still drawing from the idea of being lost and uncomfortrable. But, it all relates back to age more once you have all the visuak inspiration. But, the other half of my diptych deals with the peace I feel comes with old age. so I began researching artworks that are peaceful. These are three that I have tried to incorporate into my project.



What I am notcing and trying to show in my final si the stability and calmness in the compositions. Everything is pretty balanced and there is not any content that is too overwhelming or crazy. I also really like the warmer tones in the top two images because they make the artwork feel happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment